Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Profit sharing, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Seats Incorporated is currently seeking Assembly Workers to perform the various assembly operations required to construct custom seating products used in various industries including commercial truck, off highway, and turf customers.
We offer a variety of benefits, including:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Profit Sharing and Performance Bonus Programs
• Paid Time Off
• Support for Continuing Education
• Employee Involvement Programs
• Fast-Paced, Fulfilling Work Environment
As an Assembly Worker you can expect to:
• Place parts in specified sequence using bolts, clips, screws, staples glues/cements.
• Use air and battery powered tools to complete assemblies according to work instructions.
• Read and follow work instructions.
• Must be willing to rotate to different workstations as production needs require.
• Must be flexible in work assignments, as different seating models require different assembly operations.
• Ability to navigate computer systems to look up work instructions, cross reference part numbers, check inventory, and reference production tables.
• Constantly lift and/or move up 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for up to 10 hour per day.
Seats Incorporated, an established WI manufacturing firm founded in 1952, is a growing, family-owned manufacturing company expanding to the Spring Hill, KS area. We design, manufacture, and market seating and accessories for operators of vehicles with wheels or tracks. Our products appear in over-the-highway semi-tractors, turf care, off-highway equipment, military vehicles, and emergency vehicles.
At Seats Incorporated, we’re passionate about improving comfort and functionality for vehicle seating around the world. We’re focused on quality, comfort, and innovation to create the products and environments that our customers need. We are a family-oriented company and strive to give back to the communities in which we live and work and have a positive impact on our customers and employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.